|[Index FAC] [FVCC Index]|
Does it make sense to treat a diabetic patient
without changing his lifestyle?
FAACVPR Clinique de Genolier Genolier, Switzerland
On Line Visualization
Download PowerPoint File (Zip file 809 KB)
This presentation has text acompanying each slide.
Please, use the PowerPoint "Notes View" routine.
|- Medical graduation in Geneva, 1976
- FMH specialty degree obtained in 1983 : Cardiology – Internal Medecine
- Fellow of the American Association for CardioVascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR) since Sept. 2000
- Member of the board of the Swiss Working Group for Cardiac Rehab between 1994 and 1997. President of the board –96 and –97.
- Co-founder of ARSystem, a company devoted to health promotion in companies.
- Co-founder and vice-president of the "Association Francophone de Prévention et Réadaptation Cardiaque"
- Since Oct 2003, Medical Director of Clinique de Genolier
- May 1998 – Sept 2002: Medical director of CardioPlus, an ambulatory early phase II and phase III rehabilitation center with an annual patient flow of 170 new patients.
- Oct 1991 – Apr. 1998: Medical director with responsibility for approximately 700 pts/year at the "Centre de Réadaptation Cardio-Vasculaire de Genolier" at the Clinique de Genolier in Switzerland. This is a residential rehab center, for early phase II rehabilitation.
- Jan 1985 – Sept 1991: Private office as cardiologist in Geneva - Switzerland. Responsible also for the sports medecine unit of the Clinique Générale Beaulieu.
- Oct 1983 – Dec 1984: Chie f resident, Internal Medecine and Cardiology department, Hôpital La Tour, Geneva, Switzerland.
Publication: Octubre 2005
FORM DEACTIVATED SINCE
December 1st., 2005
Your questions, contributions and commentaries will be answered
by the lecturer or experts on the subject in the Sports Cardiology list.
Please fill in the form and press the "Send" button.
Dr. Diego Esandi
Dra. Silvia Nanfara
Prof. Dr. Armando Pacher
Webmaster Updated: 08/17/2005